How to see the website
- I can't see the website. What should I do?
- If the design is not shown correctly, please clear the cache of the web browser.
How it works
- How can I help the world by participating in "Onigiri Action"
- By simply posting a photo, you can feed 5 children in need. Every time you post a photo related to onigiri with #OnigiriAction, our partner organizations will donate 5 school meals to children in need. It is free to participate. Plus, you can participate as many times as you want! Every post provides an additional 5 meals. Our annual “Change the World with Onigiri #OnigiriAction” is generously supported by our partner organization. Thanks to them, your individual action can have a global reach.
- When does the “Onigiri Action” campaign start and end?
- Onigiri Action starts October 6th to November 6th.
- What kind of photo can I post?
- We welcome any photo that includes an image related to onigiri. This means it is totally fine to post scenes making onigiri, eating onigiri, dressing as onigiri, doing an onigiri pose or making onigiri hand signs, and creating onigiri from materials like paper, wood, yarn, cloth, colored pencils, etc. All types of onigiri are counted. Video is not counted as a valid post. Please upload photos!
- Does the photo have to include my face?
- Of course not. We are happy to receive any photo that features an onigiri.
- I don’t know how to make an onigiri. Is that okay?
- No worries! It's so easy! Check out "how to make" video and onigiri recipe. Or a purchased onigiri is completely fine. You can find onigiri for sale at most Asian grocery stores and many Japanese restaurants. You can even draw an onigiri, create onigiri from whatever materials, or do onigiri pose. Be creative!
- How can I post my photos to join “Onigiri Action”?
- There are two ways to post photos. You can 1) post a photo on our campaign website, or 2) post a photo via social media (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) with #OnigiriAction. Or BOTH! Every photo provides another 5 meals to children in need.
- If I want to post on the website, how do I do it?
- Simply visit our Post Photos page. If you like, you can also include a message and location description with your photos.
- I am having trouble posting on the website. What should I do?
- The image file might be too large. Please check that your image file is less than 8MB. If the image file is larger than that, you can lower the image resolution or size. If you need any help uploading your photos, please email us at email@example.com. We would love to help!
- How can I see the photos I posted on the website?
- Please visit the world map on our website, featuring photo contributions from around the world. If you click near the location where you took the photo, your photo should appear.
- If I post on social media, how can I make sure my photos are included in the campaign?
- When you post your photos on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, simply include #OnigiriAction. That’s it! Every photo you post with #OnigiriAction will provide 5 school meals. Please also confirm that your privacy setting is "open to the public."
- Does #OnigiriAction have to be capitalized?
- Nope! You can use:
#OnigiriAction, #ONIGIRIACTION, or #onigiriaction.
- Can I post multiple photos?
- Of course! You can upload as many photos as you want. Every time you post (either on our website or on your social media) another 5 meals are donated to children in need. There is no limit to how many times you can post. If you are posting on our website, simply click "+Add photo" to upload additional photos.
- Do I have to pay to contribute to the "Onigiri Action" campaign?
- Nope, you do not. Our generous sponsors contribute donations to fund this campaign. However, we always welcome individual donations. Please consider making a donation.
- I am having trouble loading the website. What should I do?
- Please try clearing the cache of your web browser. If you are still having trouble, please let us know and we are happy to help.
- How will my photos be used?
- Every photo will be counted. Each photo will provide 5 meals to children in need, thanks to the generous support of our sponsors. In addition, photos posted to our website may be used for marketing purposes. If you would prefer that we do not use your photos, please simply email and let us know.
- What time does the Onigiri Action campaign end?
- The campaign will end at the close of the day Hawaii Standard Time in order to incorporate as many photos as possible from participants around the world.
Best of the Best Onigiri Contest
- What is the "Best of the Best Onigiri Contest"? How can I apply?
- TABLE FOR TWO grants 5 awards for the very best rice ball photos. When you submit your photo on our website, please select "Applying for the Best of the Best Onigiri Contest," and include your name and e-mail address. You cannot apply for the contest by posting photos to social media channels.
- Who are the judges?
- Our staff select the photos which best represent the concept of each award.
- When will the results of the contents be announced?
- The result will be announced in November, 2022 on our website. Plus, we will notify winners by email.
This website and its content, including but not limited to, all written material, images, photos, is copyright of TABLE FOR TWO International and TABLE FOR TWO USA, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part of all of the contents in in form is prohibited without express written permission.